Thursday, September 27, 2007
better and better everyday.

today...mmph.
today was pretty cool.
MY BASS CLAR IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER EVERYDAY. XD

yeup yeup (:
I can play low G now.
and sometimes F. if I play C first XD
scale test on scale #2 major AND minor monday D:
noo. imma so totally fail.
but there's only two bass clars so it's ok (:
keke
and it's a really slow tempo so that helps toooooooo. yeah.

for pe. umm.
pretty cool
haha pe was funnn
I'm on umm. carolina's and shavonna's and mary's team. with other scrubs
haha they're so funny XD
makes me look forward to pe
but we have this bossy little dude on oour team.
SOOOOO ANNOYING.
yeah. haha we lost today
but it was okay. because we had fun.
haha carolina
"I'M A GOOD QUARTERBACK."
throwsthe ball to the opposing team.
"I'M A GOOD HIKER."
quarterback doesn't catch it.
haha mary's funny too (:
we had this play we were gonna do and like.
we all run off to the endzone.
she pretends to throw it. then runs
supposedly.
see what happened was we ran off.
she pretended to throw it.
SCREAMED FIRST XD
then ran. we gained maybe two inches (:
but it was fun.

haha pe/band are like the highlight of my day (:
because I actually have fun.


emilyyang walked on the sunny side.
8:59:00 PM.