Friday, November 23, 2007
friends.
dude what is it with me.and making friends.
and then making them really close.
to the point where I can't imagine life without them!
then finding out. they might have to move away.
what is this. it's like deja vu.
this has already happened to me before.
his name was jefferson stanley griscavage. and we were besties.
and then he moves to virginia. and like now I'm over him as a best friend.
we kept in touch for a while. then we stopped.
we weren't that close I guess.
...but now I'm afraid.
these friendships that I've made are the ones that
really change my life. cause these friends mean the world to me!
but now. I'm afraid to get really close to these people.
because if they're gonna move away and never come back.
....I really don't know what I'll do without them.
cause if they're gonna move. it's gonna leave my heart shattered
which takes forever to rebuild. I mean if
I go emo over my best friend drifting away from me (and we weren't that close in the first place)
what am I gonna do when these people who with whom I've built a stronger friendship.
these people who've shared my everything - my sorrows, my joys, my triumphs, my failures.
if they move...I don't even wanna imagine what's gonna happen.
*sigh* I can't do anything in a situation like this.
just put it in God's hands.
just put it in God's hands.
and pray.