Monday, December 24, 2007
yu mu shi!
party (:it was okay.
wei pisses me off sometimes though
um.
haha we just hung around and waited
for like an HOUR
for him to come. and then it wasn't really surprise
but oh wells. it was fun anyways (:
silly string on his head.
HAHA first time he had that much 'hair' XD
umm. dinner! really good food
and like....yeah. good food
then we go up! play some dare games
ouch. me and john ho. we got picked TWICE IN A ROW
DIFFERENT NUMBERS. omg. that just doesn't make sense.
raspberry on cheek & eskimo kiss ><
haha jessica was 'jealous' of me. JESSICA LIKES BROOK CHANG.
WHOOT XD
jk. but then like...then! we went down
watched a skit about yu mu shi's life.
jessica makes a very convincing mom (:
she will be a good mom in her time.
then....some guitar songs XD singing by youth group.
speeches by adults...
pro caroling. I SAW DIANE AND EDDIE! whoot.
they did sleigh ride singing a cappella! proness.
then we went back upstairs
played naked. MY team won by a lot...of course.
cake! and then we just stood around and talked
and then went home.
OH! wei snuck in our car.
and as we were pulling out he was like. hi auntie vivian!
and my mom's like. OMG OMG OMG.
and then he jumped out and went back to his own mom's car XD
yeup. good day, I guess.
I still miss you guys a lot though...
14 days until I see you guys again.