Tuesday, March 25, 2008
phantom of the opera!
such cool songs.such awesome melodies.
especially for BASS CLARINET.
bum bummmmm bum bummm. bum. bum bummmm. bum bum.
hehe (:
such awesome times.
pe was just like. shooting around. push-up testing and stuff
so no running again =/
then I come out
shoot some hoops with steph alone for like 10 minutes
we talk a little.
I passed up such a perfect opportunity to reach out to her - -xx
why didn't I?!??! now I feel bad.
oh well. I will find sometime in the future. and we shall talk. yes?
lunch was like bleh. boringish. platform peoples.
jensen we got.... CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES!!!!! :D
ahha I sit in the same seat that jessicaliu does. and ellie sits to my left, joe to my right.
megan in front. pretty good people, man (;
um collins was just more ppt. worked on math in there
OH. math test friday - -xx
english & history tmrw. pray, yes?
practice was fun, as usual.
I was a forward today. the funnest part was setting screens.
we just stood there like the whole time. I'm not kidding.
it was so boring. but I guess I should get used to being a guard for the time being
seeing as I'm jaimini's backup. still, being a guard is much more fun.
but. I will try to be as forwardy as possible (;
dude I don't even get why jaimini's a forward. I'm freaking taller than her
probably buffer too. and faster.
I'm...fifth-sixth tallest? after the three forwards + emily/crislyn
but. emily is definitely a pointguard. and no offense, but crislyn's too fragile to be a forward.
so maybe I shoulda been a forward. but oh well.
being a guard is fun (:
...yeah. well. time to sleep/study.
adios!