Tuesday, March 11, 2008
soreness.

dudee
do I walk like julian???
cause like me and julian were walking to the car
and then like
all of a sudden I hear steph behind us
and she's like laughing
and she says " you guys even walk the same "
" you could be fraternal twins"
seriously????
do I really walk like him? or does he walk like me (;
but yeah. just thought of that. thought I'd post that.
imuna sneak into 2012 class meeting tmrw :D

--------------------------------------------------------edit (above)

so today was a pretty okay day
full of the normal ups and downs.
30/30 on science test; 24/24 on coloring book.
my science average's still 100% (;
gonna keep it that way til the end of the quarter.
or at least try.
pe...ran with steph, as usual.
I think we picked up our pace today, but it was okay.
we finished under nine minutes :D
8:57ish...then we go inside, play badminton
me and steph started on last court & working our way up.
it's too easy, seriously.
jensen learned something new!
2x^2 + 5x -3 -> 2(a+2)^2 + 5(a + 2) - 3
where x = (a + 2)
pretty interestingg. actually paid attention that time.
after school we had basketball practice
and...game tmrw at tetzlaff! come and support!
I just pray that I'm not gonna pull our team down.
but rather, boost us up! (:
today was okay, I guess. worked on shooting. I still suck though.
unfortunately :P
but whatever
I'll be good by tmrw, hopefully. pray for me mann. pray for us as a team!

LOL AT PRACTICE:
"who made the last shot"
"michelle"
"michelle come up with something to say on three"
"I don't know..."
"alright! I don't know on three!"
"one! two! three!"
"I DON'T KNOW!"
a great end to the day (:


emilyyang walked on the sunny side.
7:27:00 PM.