Monday, April 14, 2008
dreams. again :)
happy dream this time!iono. me and pauline were walking around
and talking. and she was like.
yeah. you were in my dream. we were racing
and then like I ran off somewhere else and there was like a bunch of eighth graders at my house.
oooohhhhh kay pauline.
and another of her dreams:
I HAD A DREAM. WHITNEY WAS IN A GHETTO DISTRICT.
but we were the only fancy building around and and
I forgot (:
I like your dreams pauline! they're very happy. unlike mine.
anyways got comp stuff back.
..not as good as I wanted
but still pretty good, yeah?
getting beat bad in jensen/collins - -xx
I hate being second. WHO THE HECK HAS 99.4 IN ALGEBRA I HONORS. nerdddd. even more than me.
got beat by charles again in collins. *sigh*. might as well give up now
after school"!
track! track! trackkk.!
yeahhhh. but only aileen did it with me as a scrub girl.
and so young I guess. and ada, but she doesn't really count..
she's freaking weird that way. sucks at sports, but does them anyways.
*sigh* whatever. track is individual competition!
I am not gonna talk to her whatsoever this season.
gonna be chillin' with my mom all the way, mann :)
..yeah. that's my day.
oh and! three days. I should get cracking. seriously, now.
and so young I guess. and ada, but she doesn't really count..
she's freaking weird that way. sucks at sports, but does them anyways.
*sigh* whatever. track is individual competition!
I am not gonna talk to her whatsoever this season.
gonna be chillin' with my mom all the way, mann :)
..yeah. that's my day.
oh and! three days. I should get cracking. seriously, now.