Saturday, June 28, 2008
dum de dum dum.
okay well. very uneventful day,art class was like ehhh. hahahaha. rianna/candice were dead (:
pretty funny. and taiwan training was fun.
大金刚 and stuff (: very cool.
it's like the equivalent of our father abraham.
but cooler! :D
umm. right. so about taiwan missions, I'm leaving on wednesday night.
well technically thursday early morning. but you get my point.
I really am gonna miss you all. SO EMAIL ME. OR SOMETHING. YEAH?
yeah (:
oh yeah! king of hearts drama roles. very important
first week!
glamour girl - tammy
clown - josh yu
macho man - wei
hypocrite - ??
jesus - tong?
second week!clown - josh yu
macho man - wei
hypocrite - ??
jesus - tong?
glamour girl - joycelyn
clown - eric liang
macho man - john ho
hypocrite - julian
jesus - andrew liang
clown - eric liang
macho man - john ho
hypocrite - julian
jesus - andrew liang
heh heh heh (:
got back. ate dinner.
then went to ross to buy shorts and stuff with my mom
looked at shoes. cause my running shoes give me blisters - -xx
AA6543WWSU avia! yeahh. I want those. those are really pretty (:
hehehehe. good quality too, 50% off!
yay!
and then I got back. sat around doing nothing.
no weights today! and I'm not gonna be doing them for the whole month of july.
cause I don't like doing them around strangers.
no sit ups or push ups either. imuna resume in august, I guess
cause doing them with roommates is kinda awkard. haha.
oh yeah! and then I talked to hanjoo for like an hour and a half
she's pretty entertaining (:
dude. hanjoo is like the MOST overachieving nerd I will ever know. oikeasti!
freaking takes debate class. competes nationally for ballet. taking choir. all those plays and musicals. gosh hannah. where do you find all this time.
and she's freaking hyper when it's almost midnight - -xx
sheesh. seriously. look at this:
got back. ate dinner.
then went to ross to buy shorts and stuff with my mom
looked at shoes. cause my running shoes give me blisters - -xx
AA6543WWSU avia! yeahh. I want those. those are really pretty (:
hehehehe. good quality too, 50% off!
yay!
and then I got back. sat around doing nothing.
no weights today! and I'm not gonna be doing them for the whole month of july.
cause I don't like doing them around strangers.
no sit ups or push ups either. imuna resume in august, I guess
cause doing them with roommates is kinda awkard. haha.
oh yeah! and then I talked to hanjoo for like an hour and a half
she's pretty entertaining (:
dude. hanjoo is like the MOST overachieving nerd I will ever know. oikeasti!
freaking takes debate class. competes nationally for ballet. taking choir. all those plays and musicals. gosh hannah. where do you find all this time.
and she's freaking hyper when it's almost midnight - -xx
sheesh. seriously. look at this:
k1ssxmyxbutt (11:22:54 PM) : OKAY BBYE
k1ssxmyxbutt (11:22:55 PM) : BYE
k1ssxmyxbutt (11:22:55 PM) : BYE
k1ssxmyxbutt (11:22:56 PM) : BYE
k1ssxmyxbutt (11:22:56 PM) : BTE
k1ssxmyxbutt (11:22:58 PM) : HAVE FUN
k1ssxmyxbutt (11:22:59 PM) : FUN
k1ssxmyxbutt (11:23:00 PM) : FUN
k1ssxmyxbutt (11:23:01 PM) : FUN
k1ssxmyxbutt (11:23:01 PM) : FUN
k1ssxmyxbutt (11:23:02 PM) : AT
k1ssxmyxbutt (11:23:03 PM) : CHURCH
k1ssxmyxbutt (11:23:04 PM) : CHURCH
k1ssxmyxbutt (11:23:06 PM) : CHURCH
man, where does she get all that energy. seriouslyyy. must be from her extreme stamina from ballet. >___>
hehehehehe. okay gnite.time to sleep. and like hannah said, have fun at church! yayyy :D
man, where does she get all that energy. seriouslyyy. must be from her extreme stamina from ballet. >___>
hehehehehe. okay gnite.time to sleep. and like hannah said, have fun at church! yayyy :D