Wednesday, June 4, 2008
promotion ceremony.
it was okay, I guesskinda fun (:
messed around with tina. hahah. lil' pervert XD
talked to michaela a bit. she's cool (:
hung with alicechoi/jocelyn a bit, too.
but mostly just tina/stephanie (catherine's sis)
ummm. then I stood the whole time
in the back. with like steph, jenny, jess, my bro, paul, and other people
watched people get awards and stuff.
haha reminded me of awards assembly back in elementary school XD
how idiotic. the more awards they give out, the more meaningless it gets.
seriously. it's stupid.
well during the day, took jensen test. it was okay
analyzed poem. just finished that for hwk a couple minutes ago
pe, just practiced by myself today. talked with steph too I guess
oh yeah! I met her twin. her twin's a lot taller than her XD
IT'D BE WEIRD IF SHE HAD AN IDENTICAL TWIN.
that's just scary.
but yeah. okay yeah. not much to say today.
everyday is like the same these days (:
but I like them.