Sunday, September 14, 2008

umm
recap of saturday
haha
well it was pretty good!
started chinese school.
have song lao shi
but then again!
I have michelle and tiffany in my class :D
plus vivian fang O___O
I haven't seen her for like forever...
and this girl from grace christian!
ellie's private school!
hahahha.
so random. anyways it was pretty fun
lol
saw angela chan, who I think still doesn't remember me.
yeahhh. emily liu goes there too.
can't wait for next year for friday classes with katti and em liang and ingrid and everyone!

today was pretty good too
johnny got ordained
and a bunch of other people
and these singapore singers came.
they were pretty good.
but the best part was
I got to see cat and jackie and flora and everyone again!!
man I missed them so much.
even though it's only been like two weeks.
but yeah, it was really nice to see them.
like really really nice.
totally made my day.
but now the question is
when will I see them again? =/


emilyyang walked on the sunny side.
5:42:00 PM.