Thursday, October 23, 2008

science is pretty fun.
we make fun of jasmine, me and alijah.
cause she looks at the clock every minute.
seriously. at most, two minutes. XD
freaking hilarious.
verrett is always ehhhhh.
her voice is like JSKLD;FAJSJFDASD
not worse than the ram____wick twins. but getting there.
and the way she sucks her water bottle.
and how we waste time with channel one.
gah!
barry = she called on me twice!
but that was gay cause we had a partner activity,
and she thought I was with leondra
so she called on me for that >___>
and then I was with pedro, so she didn't use me anymore.
GOSH. THAT'S MESSED UP. YOU DON'T CHANGE YOUR MIND CAUSE OF WHO I'M A PARTNER WITH.
stupid leondra. stealing my participacion.
I kinda wanted to cry. cause I like to cry. (:
but I didn't.
baillie was. ehhh. but I'm realizing more and more that,
I'm not really gonna be as close a friend with _____ as I'd want to be.
cause _____'s always talking to her other friends.
and I realize I can't compare. it's okay though...
sold more keychains! :D
pe = ehhhh. one of the ram____wick twins is freaking bi man
cause he was all like hugging me when he tried to pull my flag
and then he did the same to fernie.
sexual harassment - -xx
breik = found out who ____'s lover is. XD
pwahahha.

Labels: , , , , , ,



emilyyang walked on the sunny side.
9:51:00 PM.