Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I wasn't planning to blog about retreat. because it's not really an experience that can be put into words.
but I guess. I don't want to forget it.
so here are some highlights.
beauty and the beast teacup.
o-trip + hoc + ibc in one room! kaylapak + jessiekim + joannechung = new friends.
tackling cat and yvonne in the snow/semi-wrestling.
dance-off at night. eric's pro dance skills. we won that hands down, man. even won over half of the koreans. there's just too many of them.
honey if you love me, would you please please smile? <- exorcist walk interesting anecdotes and analogies from pastors rand & paul. massive snowball fights and tackling diane in the snow. traitor! >:o
jk. (:
my look-alike is called david, btw. if you were wondering.
I hear a lot of people tried calling my name and I didn't respond.
but really, it was my look-alike. (:
chinese vs. korean, otrip vs. hoc
"sledding" with cardboard boxes down a hill.
snow sculptures! hobo on a sidewalk playing guitar, eating tv dinner, toilet, nativity scene
rolling around with my knees tucked in around a circle yelling, I'm a ball! :D
it's actually a lot harder than it looks.
meeting south africans and late night noodles.
seeing jeanyoung kim at retreat. interesting. but cool. (:
mafia with orange hill, kayla's amazing guessing skills.
hai dai (seaweed) game with diane and christine.
lame chinese pick-up lines with joanne.
egyptian war! with eddie mike (?) and christine cho. pastor's wife!!
[I just realized that after seeing her last name......]
wrestling cat for real. people thought it was fighting. so the pastors broke it up. >__>
didn't end. cause I didn't get pinned. but hey, you gotta keep in mind that she's 5'8". and I'm 5'2"
late night talks with joanne and kayla.
uno with jessie. punishment! :D toilet paper up the nose and in the ear.
viking and samurai with diane, brian chen, and friends.

goodbyes and hugs. <3
I can't wait for next year.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



emilyyang walked on the sunny side.
2:47:00 PM.