Thursday, December 4, 2008
it's beginning again - those days.ASJDFKL;ASJF;LASJ
I hate it.
but talked with annie and michellechang after school
about vibes from people who think they're all that.
I think it leaks into their face too, though.
that vibe.
hmm. what do you do with people,
if you already confronted them.
and asked. what their problem with you was.
but they lied to your face and said they had no problem with you.
but then. cause you're close with their best friend.
you guys talk about this drama stuff, yeah?
because it hurts you to the point of tears.
and so she says, no they're lying to you. but of course she's not going to say it to your face.
and it's like. what are you supposed to do now.
you can't really fix anything if they're denying the problem in the first place.
but you still have to deal with the underlying current of hostility.
well, I guess in this scenario.
like I was talking to kat about.
"voodoo solves everything."
but remember, there's more than one answer to everything.
brute force works too - if it doesn't, you just use more. ^^
Labels: annieyau, kattihorng, michellechang