Sunday, January 25, 2009
bulletins
you know those pointless waste of your life but who cares I have nothing else to do myspace bulletin surveys?sometimes I read those. because I get bored.
and they reveal stuff about people (yes, I do have my creeper side XD )
and I was reading one,
and it said.
A R E Y O U
Understanding: yes
Open-minded: yes.
Arrogant: yes.
Insecure: sometimes.
Smart: no.
Moody: yes.
Hard working: rare.
Resiliant: sometimes.
Organized: no.
Difficult: sometimes.
Bored easily: yes.
Obsessed: with...?
Angry: yes
Sad: yes.
Happy: no.
Hyper: sometimes.
Trusting: with others? no. do others trust me? yes.
Under
Open-
Arrog
Insec
Smart
Moody
Hard worki
Resil
Organ
Diffi
Bored
Obses
Angry
Sad: yes.
Happy
Hyper
Trust
and all I could think was, wow.
you think WAY too highly of yourself. seriously. -__-
on a lighter note!
I finally updated my zune! :D
so now it has a clock, and games, and more songs!
like abba and gloria estefan and songs from cats.
hehehe (:
and priya's gonna put movies on it on monday yay! (:
you think WAY too highly of yourself. seriously. -__-
on a lighter note!
I finally updated my zune! :D
so now it has a clock, and games, and more songs!
like abba and gloria estefan and songs from cats.
hehehe (:
and priya's gonna put movies on it on monday yay! (:
Labels: priyashah, sharonpark