Monday, October 15, 2007
IFM. it's finally monday =_=
SHIVVY'S BACK.WHOOT.
LIFE IS BACK TO NORMAL NOW....
english - I get comments on how I look like I just woke up. ahha...
get lots of hwk. still doing it right now xD
uhh. yeah.
science - get tests back.
I ACED IT. YEAH.
haha I feel so proud of myself :D
.....hubris. but oh well.
note to self: work on my pride
snack - not much...I help shivvy.
finally see her :D
she keeps on almost falling...ahha
band - I sit next to judy again.
and serenade her in chinese. in my horrible abc accent xD
after.we turn and stare at karen. just for the heck of it.
then she gives me this...look.
IT'S SO CREEPY. yet funny.
I burst into laughter everytime I see it XD
you just had to be there :P
pe - uhh. we run the mile. janelle got cramps or something
so me and liz stay back and run with her. and yeah.
then we do volleyball.
our team gets distracted too easily XD
stupid lima bean. haha
watashi was ellie-san daisuke des.
aishderu! <3
haha I learn from mary how to pronounce ohiyo goazimas correctly.
I forgot how though. XD
haha. it's pretty cool how mary can speak japanese.
then I learn carolina es guy/gay from lima bean #2.
awesomeness.
but yeah. we get distracted too easily.
I'm cheese. mary/carolina are lima beans. shavonna's a potato. andy's a celery thing XD
lunch - you alright sayoni...?
I'm really worried.
but yeah. ic people are gone. and yeha. nothing to do...
ellie freeloads off of me.
and like I steal food from her mouth.
like she's about to put it in. then I swoop in and snatch.
then I made her laugh while she was eating.
which resulted in her spraying out her mushed up chip all over me
scarred for life...
ellie steals my algebra book. and I have to go into brent to get it back
>_>
I say hi to jessica liu (:
haha she's awesome.
algebra - got one wrong on my test thingamajiger.
think I corrected it...
hopeully yeah.
then she gets pissed at us again. eheh...
social studies - what to say. boring.
nothing much. collins is stupid. >_>
blech. she annoys the heck out of me
I always draw in her class (:
but yeah.
that's my day.
boring, ain't it?