Friday, October 5, 2007
SHOUTOUT(I'm copying shivvy. but it's okay )

ok. so I read ellie's blog.
and then I felt all special inside.
and then I read shivvy's blog.
so now I feel.
ELLIE DESERVES A SHOUTOUT TOO.
even though she's probably not going to read this.
but oh well.

POST DEDICATED TO.
ELLIE SHIN.
who I think I married.
but I'm not sure.
anyways.


ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE

ellie is my FIRST husband.
who I love like no other.


emilyyang walked on the sunny side.
10:58:00 PM.