Saturday, October 20, 2007
october 20 part II

so today after ellie & co leave
tong and like wei and allen come over
and they got kicked out from sam's place
so we play mahjong.
and hten like. we head over to sam's house
ILLEGAL MODE.
YAYUH. illegal mode basically means
breaking ALL speed limit laws
and yeah. we get there ten minutes late.
on purpose XD
and then we pray a bit. AND GO OUT
AND EVANGELIZE.
around knott's scary farm: halloween haunt
it was pretty coooool.
we see these police guys ON HORSES
chase this guy. and then they cornered him into bushes
and arrested him.
and yeah. so we pass out like ALMOST all our tracts.
I'd say....600-700 maybe?
:D
and yeah. so afterwards. we go find a place to eat.
tgi friday's too expensive >_>
and we finally go to IHOP.
BUT ON THE WAY. I see like all this money on the sidewalk
it's like. twenty-seven bucks. so like.
we go to the police guy. and ask what we do with it
and he's really busy. so he's like. ohh just keep it.
whoopdedoo. so we use it to buy appetizers and drinks.
at ihop :D
and we have a truth / no dare = truth thing.
where we spin a cellphone.
and yeah.
so we ask samuel what he sees in us
as leaders. and this is what he said for me.
what do you think?
raw diamond
quick witted/sharp
I can like...iono. just like. see things?
insight sorta.
still needs to be polished.
I have character
but still need to work on it
but then like. when I am
fully developed.
whoaaa. watch out world (:

there was s'more. but I forgot.
DARN.
yeah.
and we go home.
and here I am. talking to ellie.
typing this up (:



emilyyang walked on the sunny side.
10:24:00 PM.