Wednesday, January 23, 2008
alice,

this post is for you.

cause I read it, and it identified with how I feel kind of (: except my words are no where as eloquent yours are, so I'll say them in "emily" words. HAH :D be unique for once. so. "So I have a person that I love, but want to hate." when you said that. my mind just jumped to stephaniepascua. cause I guess it's like. I try so hard to just NOT get ignored by her, because when I see her and how she acts around other people she gives me a good feeling and stuff yeah? but then like. she 's a freaking popular. so of course I'm gonna get ignored cause I'm jsut a scrub. and when you said that she's been left out but includes people... I just can't see her getting left out. you know it's stephanie's kind of personality that is a really good role model (except for the slight ignoring part). the hard worker, the pretty person, the athlete, the genius. she pretty much has everything - including the twin. it's people like those that normal people want to be around. sort of like hannahjoo. but I think stephanie's better just because I actually talk to her sometimes. and yeah, steph's really nice. but it's just that out of pe or algebra I get freaking annoyed. which pisses me off and makes me want to hate her. but I still "love" her because she really is a very good role model.

you, on the other hand. alice you're crazy (: you make my day most of the time in sixth per jensen. for that one hour, me and you. we're so cool. chillin in the back tuning jensen out XD you really shouldn't say life sucks. because. you now, there are those random parts. those random moments you share with your friends that crack you up that make life NOT suck. you're one of my friends that make my day. be happy. you're my one and only zuoqianxiao. in fact, you're probably the ONLY zuo qianxiao. which makes you even more unique and specialler than you already are (: and I really do hope I'm one of the people knocking you up on the teeter-totter, cause I'd hate to be knocking you down. but just remember - where there's a shadow, there's a light! so don't lose sight of your future. and learn to capture your thoughts and turn them around! :D it really makes a difference when you catch yourself thinking negatively to turn your thoughts around and look on the bright side of stuff! neh?

you know you're really deep these days, alice. it opens me up to the person you really are inside :) and I like it. PWAHAHHAHAH.

okay I'm gonna end this cause this blog is getting long. but alice, remember that your friends are there by your side; there to lift you up when you're down, there to share in your random moments. there to rejoice with you in successes and their to grieve in our failures. that's why we're your friends, no? ily alice f'sho <3


emilyyang walked on the sunny side.
6:35:00 PM.