Thursday, January 17, 2008
retreat tmrww
makes excited noise. yayuh.haha this week
so tiring. finished three articles for japan project
walked/ran six miles about.
practiced piano a bunch.
thinking about resigning ic.
and my bball team is pro.
we cool like that, me and steph and rita and stephanie.
yayuh.
yeahh...tests back. 100. yay.
today we walked to kfc!
and then me and alice walked back to whitney.
we jsut talked. and ranted. and talked.
bonding experiences. (:
ILY too alice foreverandeverETC.
I've had lots this week.
and ellie was mistakenly perverted in a moment today - -|||
COUGH COUGH
but I know she loves me. so I forgive her.
also I played raymond and ellie that pushing game.
I must improve.
PWAHAHHAHAHA. and be the master of them all.
raymond ku's pretty cool actually.
and yeah. this week has just been so tiring.
looking forward to retreat & relaxation.