Saturday, January 5, 2008
entertainment fast. IT'S DONE!

ahahhahha it is done (:
woohooo. so now I can play games
and listen to secular music!
party later today...might update later :P
and school's almost back.
WHOOOT.
yeahhhh. mocha frap, chns final (I think I did good)
time to play insaniquarium (:
http://www.arcadetown.com/insaniquarium/gameonline.asp?aid=1129599
open using ie! not firefox. (:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

entertainment fast done (:
haha we had fun hanging at tedder's house.
throwing that fat goat at chloe XD
and just chilling I guess.
couch game! bbq, brownies, COKE, pink bunnies.
chariots of fire - good movie (:
yeahh. just getting to bond with each others more.
OH SHOOT I FORGOT MY PRIZE BOOKS.
okay nvm. I just forgot. haha.
oh yeah! my retreat room I'm pretty happy with.
pretty good, I guess.

SYLVIA (leader!)
leenda. me. elissa (eww)
but the others I'm fine with.
sylvia's my leader! so I'm happy.
yeup (:



emilyyang walked on the sunny side.
2:19:00 PM.