Tuesday, January 8, 2008
oh happy day!
haha today was pretty good.ms park came back (:
torres was okayyyy. england was like yeah.
haha during snack me and karen and tiff chen were all like
imitating chinese poetry XD it was awesome.
yeah so. pe my indecision was solved!
cause I decided not to become team captain.
cause rita labooby came up to me and was like imuna try to pick you
and she's good. so I was like. okay! so I decided not to become capt.
so then I got picked by rita, and here's my team! (i'm pretty happy with it)
RITA LABOOBY
(her real name's labeeb, but yeahh)
Stephanie Pascua.
Me.
Stephanie Fong.
(her real name's labeeb, but yeahh)
Stephanie Pascua.
Me.
Stephanie Fong.
stephanie (fong)'s funny and so is rita
and rita and stephanie (pascua) are pro
so I think this round either us or the populars are gonna dominate
yayuhh (:
then jensen was like yeah. bleh.
collins was bleh.
lunch was okay? hahaa....freeloaded (:
yeah. pretty good day overall!
and rita and stephanie (pascua) are pro
so I think this round either us or the populars are gonna dominate
yayuhh (:
then jensen was like yeah. bleh.
collins was bleh.
lunch was okay? hahaa....freeloaded (:
yeah. pretty good day overall!