Friday, February 8, 2008
ahhh
today was so blah.I am SO not looking forward to this weekend
piano workshop tmrw. imuna make a fool of myself like lasta time.
sunday + saturday working with groups
plus math and english hwk. yuckyy.
I'm still freaking out about tmrw ><
but I don't wanna practice piano right now.
anyways
the whole day was REALLY stuffy in all the classrooms
and it was really hot.
and I got like a freaking six on my jensen quiz.
doodled during collins. drew a tree (:
which is like super easy to draw but yeahhh.
anyways. it was a pretty bad day.
prayer meeting was okay?
I prayed with michelle and stuff
I didn't get to watch the 7th grade vs. staff game though.
I really wanted to play...but oh well.
it's okay. I suck anyways
haha my highlight of the day was probably at the end
so me and jessica come out. I say bye. and then
I see cake! so I'm like (:
and I'm gonna eat some. and then.
julian freaking comes up and CAKES ME.
so I chase him around. which was funn :D
and I end up caking him I think
he bumped into hannahjoo cause we ran past her.
this is important later ;)
cake more people; get caked back
hannahjoo comes back! with a tissue up her nose.
"see julian what you did! I have a bloody nose."
but she wasn't pissed so it was okay (:
later dad comes
wipe off the rest of my cake on the necks of people
like priya. (she chases me back later)
and then go wash off
bump into hannah joo on the way out and apologize.
cuase it was my fault, I guess.
ahha but she was really nice about it so it's okay (:
and now I'm sitting here.
cause i REALLY don't wanna play piano.. :P
but I guess I will. cause I really don't want to be embarrassed tmrw again.
*sigh* but the teacher in charge likes me, I think
so I'll be fine.