Wednesday, March 26, 2008
time flies.

today was an ordinary day.
last practice D:
I got assigned capt for basketball
ughhh. my team's okay. julia and ashley and jenny
julia's so funny (:
but yeah. so we played steph's team
won one game. they won one too. whaddya expect?
tmrw I promise myself I'm gonna reach out to steph.
it's my chance. and I'll follow it up on tuesday on the mile I guess
who's gonna remember my birthday tmrw? hmmmm.
I had to remind pauline XD
frozen bananas and chocolate.
got at least two wrong on soc. studies..probly three, but it's okay.
basketball practice was fun. but something was wrong with me today
my defense was totally screwed up, so I didn't play that much.
I really prefer zone - -xx
it's so much easier. dude and I always end up guarding emilyliang.
not kidding. and she always runs around me and I feel like a fool.
shuttle run. which is like indian run, cept you weave in and out of people and hold your arms over your head.
which makes it like ten times harder.
next year I'm gonna be a forward. it's much easier.
can't wait for track! it's gonna be REALLY fun. 'specially with ellie, jessica, pauline, chris, borah, paul, jerrie, and everyone else. hopefully some populars so I can bond with some of them (:

you know.
seems like yesterday I turned twelve.
so before the clock strikes that fateful hour
I'd like to reminisce
on all that's happened.

made a bunch of fifth grade friends. and people my grade
grew closer with people in youth
star tested and freaked out
graduated elementary. sadness.
went to finland! awesome memories there.
sauna&downhillkartracing&drunks&runninginthemorning&walking&outreach.
waited around at home for mexico&whitney letter(hopefully)
went to mexico! awesome memories there.
sunrisebeaches&buildinghouses&bonding&markets&fireworks
letter came during mexico.
talked with my friends about who got in, who didn't. happy&sad.
nso! compared schedules. got a good one - the "smart" schedule.
park, price, england, crissman, jensen, collins.
started school - nervousness. fights with deborah&julia (:
ate lunch alone by the blue trashcan.
but then. started eating eating lunch w/ 8th graders
and that's what determined who I am today because of that.
comps;washingtondc;gettingtoknowmorepeople;

this year I'm happy to say.
1) I've healed a lot of relationships
2) I've made a ton of new ones
3) I've improved others
4) I have the best friends anyone could ever have.

thank you all for making this such a great year.
may this new year from march27,2008-march26,2009
be even better.


emilyyang walked on the sunny side.
8:13:00 PM.