Wednesday, July 30, 2008
english post! but for taiwan people too!

sorry you guys,no chinese on this computer.
or at least none that I can type fluently =/
so I'm going to make this simple and quick
well, I'm hoping that tomorrow will go smoothly
hopefully some people from my class will come to pick me up.
alice, you better come too! I really am counting on you.
you and your lil' sis, alright?
that's a promise ;)
today we just drove to tainan with my aunt's three dogs squished in with me, my cousin, and julian in the backseat.
not that fun. they smell.
but yeah, I got bit by mosquitos a lot D:
4-5 times, I'm thinking.
and the whole house smells like dog. the house dog, mary, is very cool XD
her legs are cut bare, and she has a "skirt" of fur.
very cool, no?
we went to eat korean barbeque today! very good food, except julian stole almost all of the meat - -xx
booooo! later we went to a huge department store,
and the nice lady there cooked "you fan" for us! I think it was because my mom and my aunt bought some pretty expensive pots.
I thought it was really good, smelled nice anyways.
but my cousin says it was too soft :P screw her! haha jk
yeah, we saw another white person. very cool!
there really are a lot of white people in taiwan, which I find interesting.
that's all for taiwan.
again, I hope that I will see you guys tomorrow at the train station!

haha imuna slangify this now.
I really don't like typing that formal XD
it's so...stiff! that's not even that formal, but yeah, y'know what I mean
you know about nso?
when you guys go, you gotta vouch for me!!! yeahh!?!?!
cause stupid brian lee is all like if you miss two meetings no nso!
SJKLAJ;LDSFJKA;LFUAWE
STUPID BRIAN LEE
yeah yeahe yeah so you get my point
anyhoo, miss you guys, see ya later, gotta go.
SHIVVY SCROLL UP!!!!
I HAVE POSTED!!!!!
SCROLL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


emilyyang walked on the sunny side.
6:51:00 AM.