Sunday, July 27, 2008
ralph is gross. ralph 很噁心(gross)

"Hopefully, i can be your bra someday. xDDDD" <-Ralph Dogelio (希望有一天我可以當作你的bra)
有一點奇怪喔.....先跟你講一下.
今天滿無聊的, 只是坐在家裡發呆.
有跟nicole&sally聊天以下,可是, 我們真的都是很無聊的人XD
可是還好,因為我們是homies ;D
我會去美國的時候, 想要做一個無名!
我覺的無名比blogger好很多,因為可以給你的回應回答.
也有也有
相簿還有留言! 這些東西我都覺得是滿好的
可是要回去美國的事才做,因為我現在用的電腦都是中文就看不太懂! :D
eh,想到了一件事. 會去美國的時候,你們要早一點起來才可以跟我講話XD
台灣的7:00A.M. = 美國的4:00 P.M.
台灣快樂15個小時.

-------------------------------------------------------------translation

"Hopefully, i can be your bra someday XDDDD" <-Ralph Dogelio
that's a little...queer, ralph. thought I'd tell you beforehand.
today was pretty boring, sat around the house doing nothing.
talked to sally/nicole on ym a bit, but we're all very boring people XD
that's cool though, cause we're homies aiite? ;D
when I go back to the states, imuna make myself a wretch
cause I think there's a lot of aspects of it that are a lot better than blogger
like photo albums and and guest book! and the way you can reply to comments
but I gotta go back to the states first before I make one, cause the computer I'm using now is all chinese so I don't really understand it...
haha. just thought I'd let you guys know (:
I like to pluck my mom's white hair! it's very interesting
cause she's always like. oh dear. I'm getting old. I've never had white hair this long before XD


emilyyang walked on the sunny side.
2:01:00 AM.