Monday, September 15, 2008
WHAAANEW PEOPLE IN BREIK!
YAHOO
I got priya in my math class!!
sitting relatively close.
and then I got grace kwon!!!
yay for cool nice fobs!
and then I have isaac chae.
eww. gross.
since I'm already talking bout math, might as well continue.
math was actually pretty cool today.
cause we all moved around at the beginning of class.
so this is what OUR side
(the cool side)
looks like.
| priya labdhi
| joe emily liang
|door alice lee me
| grace kwon sarah ko
|
yeup! that's us!
we the cool people :D
haha I hated the sub though - -xx
she was so mean.
but we had fun in the end
cause me and em liang started singing "in the jungle"
with the a wimble wop a wimble wop
it was fun !
and then we were talking bout oldie songs and everything.
and singing random stuffs (:
in the morning, we walked past emhwang & jesspark
but they totally ignored me and jeremy ><
so jeremy was like
DUDE
YOU GUYS TOTALLY IGNORED US.
and then they came back and gave us hugs.
and cause emhwang said hi to us in the morning but I didn't relaly notice.
cause she was dressing differently.
I told her sorry cause I didn't say hi.
and explained why. (different from how she normally dresses)
and she was like O___O
D:
NOW YOU MADE ME ALL SELF-CONSCIOUS
lmao (:
pe was fun too!
even though we ran like 10 minutes.
or rather walked, mostly.
it was fun. we started tournament play
against marcel's team
which is michelle lee tony akira & no namer.
we totally pwned first game!
15-3
and then we got behind for second,
but started catching up.
so at the end it was 11-12
and I"m pretty sure we would've ended up winning.
sorry team though!
I was a pretty bad captain for yelling at you guys =/
I'll try not to tmrw.
but hey! you guys are great! thanks for giving it your all.
I love my team.
and senora barry is being gayyy cause she never calls on me no more. D:
oh and! found out a bunch of people's birthdays today.
I love my spanish class too (: