Saturday, October 25, 2008

museum of tolerance was GREAT.
honestly.
and it's the first time I've actually held a conversation with serin in real life.
she talks. she really does. (:
our group won for the quiz! got a pencil, but I think I lost it.
oh wells.
also like bonded with a couple of sophomores
frances &samir were our chaperones (:
talked to michael kim on the bus.
pretty cool people, no?

senora barry rejected my mexican beer names.

and oh goodness.
hoc people.
cat. jackie. b-fly.
you guys seriously made my day.
you guys seriously made my week, actually.
no joke.
I was so happy, man.
cause you guys really do mean a lot to me.
thanks for coming <3
maybe I'm "mean"to you guys
but you know I love you! :D
despite the tackles and the punches.
I love you guys.
I really do. (:
come back soon! I'll be waiting.

------------------------------edit
OMGSH THIS IS 300TH POST.
IT MUST BE FATE.

Labels: , , , , , ,



emilyyang walked on the sunny side.
9:50:00 PM.