Sunday, February 22, 2009
24 years of wisdom.
first off,HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARON :D
but imuna miss you a bunch now. 'specially cause you're gonna be staying in taiwan for at least another three years =/
anyways!
I have another person to add to my list of favorite actresses!
selma blair :D
she reminds me of ms. collins ahahaha
I don't know why. but she does.
anyways I like her (:
today steph and catherine came over again!
it's fun chilling with them. they're cool people.
just to be able to chill with anyone outside of school is tight!
always makes my day ^^
it's a chance to get to know them outside of school-related work
and talking about homework and test questions and stuff.
lol they were in my room for the longest time looking at who knows what XD
everyone is always fascinated by my bunkbed. ahahahha
steph saw one of those children's devotional books in my room
(the kind with days)
and so she flipped to march 7 right? cause it's her birthday
....turns out there's gonna be trouble coming! LOL
and she was like. awwww :[
pretty funny mannn (:
anyways I just finished watching legally blonde, and imuna watch legally blonde 2 after I watch jumper with my mom .
I hope my dad finished recording it this time :P
Labels: catherineqian, sharonkiang, stephaniepascua