Wednesday, February 11, 2009
losses

GAHHHH I HATE HATE HATE LOSING FRIENDS.
asjfkl;eafjklz;vkjjk
especially friends that I don't know why I lost.
friends that were more than acquaintances!
real friends that stuck up for you.

I hate losing friends.
I'm picking up a bunch of bad vibes these days.

I HATE THE KOREANS TOO GAH.
no offense korean people.
you're cool.
I hate THE koreans. >_______>
okay maybe hate is a strong word.
I AVOID THE KOREANS WHENEVER I CAN.
BECAUSE I DISAGREE WITH THEM.
there, that's better (:

anyways, I finished writing my second letter yesterday.
gave it to her. and
I had to corner her. and be like. so, are you gonna take it.
and then she took it.
I also asked her if she read the letter.
she said she did. but when she said "yeah" her face was like... 臭著一張臉, as my mom would say.
it's indescribable to try and tell you guys the feeling I got from her at that time.
but yeah...
no way am I gonna get her back as a friend this year!
unless she suddenly gets a change of heart but. I don't think so!


emilyyang walked on the sunny side.
7:49:00 PM.