Tuesday, February 3, 2009
should I?

I hate it when I drift from my old friends.
and I especially hate it when they drift purposefully,
and not by what they would have originally done.
it's because their friends have influenced them to think otherwise,
and as a result they grow really distant.
then, I want to confront them about it.
but I'm scared to because I don't know what will happen.
and I don't think they'll give me a straight answer either.

on a side note, my stomach feels really really bad right now.
as in I'm regurgitating most everything I eat.
(regurgitate is pretty much vomit but not digested)
I ate something bad I think.

my knuckle is acting really weird too.
for those of you I haven't shown it to yet, ask tmrw.
it's most def not normal.
I'll get it checked out sometime soon, okay?
so don't worry.

GAH IMUNA GO REGURGITATE AGAIN.


emilyyang walked on the sunny side.
7:19:00 PM.