Sunday, March 8, 2009
baptismal sunday

so I went to fecc!
CONGRATS KELS & APRILLE AND EVERYONE ELSE.
I was real touched by your testimony kels,
kinda wanted to cry but didn't haha.
but it was heart-stirring.

I had fun today. still think that otrip is my home,
don't worry chicos y chicasss (:
although when you guys are all gone in taiwan I might go to fecc.
I think that, I got a lot of quality talking done with jess and michellechang and stuff.
it's nice to be able to just sit down.
one on one talking time.
get real.
be human.
I haven't done that for a long time, honestly.
thanks jess. did I ever tell you, I really enjoy talking to you?
I should go to your church more when you need to talk, and I need to talk.
ain't it nice? <3

ehheh balled it up afterwards with my scrub friends!
ashley, carin, charissa.
hahaha ashley and charissa give me the same 感覺.
they don't look that similar. it's just, I think their personalities are really similar.
cute kids ^^
it was really fun just shooting around.
not thinking about anything besides the ball and the basket and the swish.

oh and! saw ner (:
yay ner! :D
haven't seen you in so long mannnnn.
missed ya!

AND AND AND.
FINISHED MY OUTLINE YAY!
took me like 3-4 hours, seriously >____>

Labels: , , , , , , ,



emilyyang walked on the sunny side.
10:21:00 PM.