Sunday, March 29, 2009
Lydia! :O

becauseee I don't really ahve anything to post about today and I want to blog for the heck of it
I decided to do that music shuffle thing!
I've always wanted to do one but never actually did.
then I saw it on tiffyeh's blog, so here I am! :D
here we gooo.

Instructions
1. Put your iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3.YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

How do you feel today?
Poparazzi - Switchfoot

What is your motto?
Strong Tower - Kutless [oh yess check out these guns baby! :D]

What do your friends think of you?
Offering -Chill Cafe [whatever that means haha]

What do you think about very often?
More Than Fine - Switchfoot
"When I wake in the morning,
I want to blow into pieces.
I want more than just ok, more than just ok.
When I'm up with the sunrise
I want more than just blue skies.
I want more than just ok, more than just ok.

I'm not giving up, giving up, not giving up now.
I'm not giving up, giving up, not backing down.

More than fine, more than bent on getting by.
More than fine, more than just ok.

When I'm lit with the sunrise.
I want more than just a good time.
I want more than just ok, more than just ok.

I'm not giving up, giving up, not giving up now.
I'm not giving up, giving up, not selling out." oh yes! :D

What is 2+2?
Did You Feel the Mountains Tremble? - Hillsong [hehe I don't know the answer so I'll ask you a question instead :P]

What do you think of your best friend?
Possibilities - Sanctus Real
"We don't have to live memories
Time can turn our dreams to reality
Oh, the possibilities"

What do you think of the person you like?
Believe - Andy Chrisman

What is your life story?
You - Switchfoot [<3]

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Rebirthing - Skillet

What do you think when you see the person you like?
Lose My Soul - Toby Mac ft. Kirk Franklin & Mandisa [oh snapsss ;)]

What do your parents think of you?
非你莫屬(I belong to you and you only? wtf) - Ariel Lin

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Take It All - Hillsong United [YEAH YEAH LET'S GET IT ON]

What will they play at your funeral?
If You Knew - Wang Lee Hom

What is your hobby/interest?
Little House - The Fray

What is your biggest secret?
Each Other - Skillet

What do you think of your friends?
Alive - POD [actually it was awesome is the lord most high by passion but let's not get blasphemous here (: ]

What’s the worst thing that could happen?
Why do I do it - Commoners and Kings

How will you die?
I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do - ABBA [does that mean I'll die right when I get asked to be married? D: ]

What is the one thing you regret?
Apathetic Way to Be - Relient K [most of the time it's the other way around.. XD]

What makes you laugh?
Gone - Switchfoot [this is more like crying...and really, it was none but jesus - hilsong united and glorious - passion but no more blasphemy!]

What Makes You Cry?
我不想忘記你(I don't want to forget you) - Claire [awww this actually is sad.]

Will you ever get married?
New World - TobyMac

What scares you the most?
Boomin' - TobyMac

Does anyone like you?
Conga - Gloria Estefan

If you could go back in time, what would you change?
Challenge 挑戰 - Tension

What hurts right now?
I Trust You - Skillet [betrayals?! D: ]

What will you post this as?
Lydia - FIR

church was actually pretty fun today though.
talking with yvonne / drawing pictures of people on the whiteboard
somehow, everyone guessed who I was first.
geez. I'm not THAT short D:
taller than lucy and ting at least! :D
cats was really fun yesterday. hanging out with kels and mich was fun too.
and wow, the cast was amazing.
they're all amazing singers. and ande's dance sure was seductive ;]
gonna make myself a dollar on wednesday,
cause I bet agnes a dollar that we were gonna win :D
easy money, yeah?

Labels: , , , , , ,



emilyyang walked on the sunny side.
9:13:00 PM.