Wednesday, April 29, 2009
star testing
IS OVER YAY HOORAY LET'S DO THREE CARTWHEELS OF JOY!.....not. I love star testing ahahahha.
not the walking home part, but the no hwk/get out at 12:30/easy tests/playing cards half the time part.
soooo. me and jesspark are pretty screwed for our presentation in spanish tmrw.
seeing as we never actually rehearsed! ahha.
sorry guys I'm not really a deep thinking person.
I would love to say something that would inspire y'all to greater heights! but, I'm afraid that's not going to happen anytime soon.
I've been practicing chinese yo yo though! :D
I can throw it. and catch it. but when I catch it it just kinda falls off so that doesn't really count huh.
haha...
hmmm. I just read/watched my friend's video blog thing!
and it was really inspiring. she lives in taiwan now. got 18 mosquito bites last week hehehee.
but she's really cool. I aspire to be like her! when I get older.
because like, I admire her lifestyle where she always puts God first. where she wakes up at like 5:30 in the morning to go to church for prayer meetings, always turning to God for everything, pretty much most everything she does - God's involved. and I admire that.
she's also a pretty good baller :D
I'm supposed to write a birthday letter thing for sylvia's sister (yvonne.) which is like two weeks late! but. it is the thought that counts.
I'm procrastinating. and I really don't know what to write as of now.
I'll think up something later.
okay I'm rambling so I'll end here. bye!
Labels: jessicapark, sharonkiang, yvonnetran