Saturday, January 12, 2008
library and life.

chinese school in the morning!
we play jenga. so intenseeee (:
haha we stacked it all crazy on top.
so it kept falling over and leaning.
we must've played 20-30 times XD
later we have prizes.
I get two quest dollars.
we go back. and play again! hehee :D
then art. we look at surreal pictures
with naked people. by salvador dali.
rihanna says she knows christine castillo. remind me to askk (:

then! afterwards.
I play a little bit of ms. then I go to the library!
and I find andrew and jerrie and the tetzlaff girll.
jin young jung jung jin jung young! hehee.
she's pretty cool. I hope she makes it next year!
the lady kind of kicks us out again.
cause first me and jinyoung and andrew and jerrie
were at the computers. and the lady was like
one person per computer!
so me and jerrie drifted away. then jessicaliu and tiffanyliu came!
so we bunched up again. then the lady was like.
since you guys don't know how to follow rules.
you should go downstairs. and then me and jessica and tiffany left.
we talked about how all the library people hate kids XD
then I left.
but yeah. it was pretty cool
made a new friend! jinyoung jung! I really hope she makes it next year.

and me and andrew talked a little bit about how hannahjoo's emo.
how she cries.
I really hope she's okay for once . haha.
she doesn't really deserve it. but I hope she's okay.


emilyyang walked on the sunny side.
5:08:00 PM.