Saturday, September 20, 2008
today at chinese schoolme and tiff nad mich saw this white girl in a classroom
it was the ap chinese classroom.
so we're all like
WTF.
so then we asked emliu if she was in their class
and she was like, naw, she's just observing.
so we're all like. WHEWWW.
and then she says. but she understands.
and then we're all like OMG
WE'RE SUCH DISGRACES.
WE'RE GETTING PWNED.
so then I went and asked her
dude, are you like. 100% white?
and she's like. yeah. I"m 100% white.
so then we're like O___O again.
and hten we kinda talked
and hten she started talking in, no joke, PERFECT ACCENT.
like maybe even better than mine.
wtf.
she said she started learning from 4th grade.
and now she's a teacher for chinese
so 25-ish?
she was pretty too.
hahahha but yeha i really gotta work harder now
if someone like her can excell at chinese that much
I can do better!!! :D
yeah that was pretty much my day.
teacher got mad at kyle a lot today XD
uhhh. yeah. we just learned and I talked with vivfang a bit more.
told her to take a picture of connie and ask her if she remembered me.
which apparently she kinda does according to christina.
inneresting.
and then we told jesschuang to say "crap" to courtney for me and julian
cause she gets freaking pissed when you do that XD
hehehhe.
cause jess goes to gracechristian too!
interesting.