Tuesday, October 28, 2008
today was tight man!cause like, in spanish and stuff
me and dolores volunteered to do "theater"
in front of the class
after our clock partner activity.
so we went up there.
....and we had NO idea what to talk about.
cause we didn't really do the activity.
we screwed around. XD
ahha anyways, the only part we got to was.
"escuchas mucho en la clase de espanol?"
so I said that.
and dolores was like. "si...!"
and then I thought, well, it's never bad to compliment the teacher.
so I asked.
"te gusta la profesora de espanol?"
and she's like. "si...!"
XD then I said, tambien!
iono something happened.
I said tambien again.
katti got fed up with my poor spanish I skills.
and she's like stage whispering, "yo tambien...!"
so I'm like. OH. YO TAMBIEN! SI!!!
dolores: muchos gracias
me: muchos gracias. isabella es muy bonita!!!!
dolores: si!!!!
lol we were so off topic. but hey, it was cool.
got double points too cause it was a "real" conversation.
I mean, who talks about what time your classes are?
and what you do in them? lol.
katti tried to get a point cause she was techinically "part"
of our conversation. an inspiration, one could say.
hahahha nice try.
baillie was tight, cause like.
we were here subjects for her masters degree
she had to film students simulating something
so we were doing holocaust and jews and whatnot
me and alice were kapos! yay us! :D
it was fun, mann.
watched more of the great escape.
not much more to say about the day.
got park to edit my essay. that was cool.
got a REALLY cool picture of a dragon from michelle lee.
she be pro, man!
and uhh. shot some hoops for fun. it's pretty satisfying.
talked a bit with that scrub, michelle.
I wanna be to her like the eighth graders were to me last year!
just hope I can be as cool. XD jk.
I also talked a lot with raymond ku today.
about a lot of stuff. he's not that bad of a person.
he's nice. I can relate to him about stuff,
like his piano is to my academics. ahhaha
we were like rating all the girls in his grade
by looks. yeah it's shallow, but it was fun.
pauline, you won. from what we got to so far. XD
teachers = park, then el moussa, brice, collins.
haha raymond's gonna use that to get on park's good side. (:
and as for me, park TOTALLY loves me. <3
it's also interesting to fnd out how people see me.
cause sayoni and andrewro see me as a happy person
and I guess I am that. I do smile a lot.
hehehehe. i got a question to ask you guys though
honestly, do you think I'm better liked than julian in your grade?
because he's always like "I have no friends."
so I dunno.
Labels: alicelee, ashleymorris, kattihorng, michelleagrippa, michellelee, mspark, paulineyang, raymondku