Monday, November 17, 2008

*yawnn*
I'm tired!
but today was a good day.
HEHE alice cut her hair!
and her bangs are like. super short!
and her new glasses. omgosh.
what a nerdy cute little girl. (:
I love you alicelee<3

--------------------------------edit
I decided that I'm gonna start tagging my posts.
for the people that are mentioned. (:
--------------------------------end edit

haha a couple people today thought I cut my hair.
no you guys.
that's tomorrow :P
something about my bangs looking shorter.
when I cut my hair, you'll know f'sho. ahahha (:
they said my hair looked nicer today though :D

so anyways, turned in my animal planet design.
and again. I"m quite proud of it. (:
haha katti's such a weirdo.
did her little happy dance (jumping up and down)
and she was like IT'S SOOO CUTE. <3
well, I'm glad you liked it. ahahah
I just hope other people do too.

that reminds me! me and alijah were messing with sheila this morning
for science.
cause she wants to design something for dc trip,
so we were like. yeah you should draw a panther flying over the white house!
cause it drank red bull and has wings. (:
drunk panther ftw! :D
but sheila's a real good drawer. so I'm cool if she designs it.
her or hannah park or alison lee.

me and pauline had an interesting discussion about.
confessions of love.
and couples. ;D

also like. ermm. yeah today was good.
but dude, I suck so  bad at basketball.
I just got reminded today at how much I suck.
cause we were with crissman ednoff.
yeesh!
well, I guess I jsut gotta practice more.
because I can't get better at something just by liking it.
and you know what?
my dream. for high school.
is to have my name up on that board!
the one in the gym, with all the names on it for sports.
to have my name on that board. for girls varsity basketball. (:

it's impossible as of now.
but we'll see.

Labels: , , , ,



emilyyang walked on the sunny side.
10:21:00 PM.