Sunday, November 9, 2008
today was really good.I got a lot of things done.
started designing animal planet tshirt.
copied 2 chapters worth for verrett.
played a lot of ffxii.
and watched funny hippo dog videoes.
and then it all went tumbling down the drain.
so my mom put my wallet in the washer. she didn't feel them in the jeans.
and. it got loose.
and all my pictures got ruined.
EVERYTHING was in there. and I mean everything everything.
pictures of sylvia and yvonne.
pictures of yvonne and sharon and joycelyn.
picture of grace and and her prom date.
picture of andrew and his formal date.
picture of pauline, joan, labdhi, michelle, judy.
picture of jessliu, shivanti, ellie, michelle, michele.
everything was in there. and now it's all gone.
except for cue pictures because they were laminated.
but then again,
my library card's gone too.
and all I can think right now is.
Labels: andrewliang, ellieshin, graceyellow, jessicaliu, joankim, joycelynsun, judychang, labdhisheth, michelebolanos, michellechang, paulineyang, sharonkiang, shivantik, sylviatran, yvonnetran