Monday, November 3, 2008

okay this is gonna be short
but uhh. pretty good today
coffee and stuffs lecture from barry verrett test is okay
also like heard her say damn softly cause she screwed up
and like got 4 participation in barry
cool korean sub for flowers
saw some cool wrestling moves
media lab for baillie
and yeah packed day
i actually understand science lol

uh but hte highlight of my day was like
I had a really good discussion with marissa
and like. even though  I didn't get to study for verrett like I origianlly planned to
it's still like, in the end grades don't matter.
ti's the people you talked to and the people you saved
that's what matters. so yeah I'm really happy that I got to do that
and thank you to everyone for the arguments I used
wow that huge chain mail really came in handy XD
plus grace's library of stories.

x cocoaxpuffx (10:20:21 PM): secretly
x cocoaxpuffx (10:20:24 PM): we all ahve a library
x cocoaxpuffx (10:20:26 PM): of her stories
x cocoaxpuffx (10:20:28 PM): up in her mind
SM1LEplz (10:20:29 PM): LOL
x cocoaxpuffx (10:20:33 PM): and right now its sorta collecting dust
x cocoaxpuffx (10:20:35 PM): but no worries!
x cocoaxpuffx (10:20:40 PM): they contain knowledge
x cocoaxpuffx (10:20:44 PM): and we'll use em eventualyl!
x cocoaxpuffx (10:20:44 PM): [:
SM1LEplz (10:20:45 PM): every couple of weeks
SM1LEplz (10:20:52 PM): the author of the stories
SM1LEplz (10:20:56 PM): takes them off the shelves
SM1LEplz (10:20:58 PM): and reads them to us.
x cocoaxpuffx (10:21:01 PM): AGAIN
x cocoaxpuffx (10:21:02 PM): LOL
SM1LEplz (10:21:03 PM): so they never collect dust for long.
SM1LEplz (10:21:05 PM): ahahahha yeah. XD
x cocoaxpuffx (10:21:07 PM): ahaha
x cocoaxpuffx (10:21:08 PM): ^^
but man, I love debating. the way it gets those brain juices flowing
and the way I get to understand what my opponent is thinking. I love it.

I debated with marissa from 9:47 - 10:58.
but it was worth it. (:

Labels: , ,



emilyyang walked on the sunny side.
11:02:00 PM.